Thursday, October 23, 2008

Brrrrrr






So today we woke up and it was 65 degrees in our house we were like popsicles! Madison came home from school today and wanted to take some pictures with the dallas cowboys jersey we picked out while at wal-mart last week. Her uncle Gary died January of 07 and there is not a day that goes by that she doesn't say she misses him etc. She called him uncle Gary but he was my God dad and very very special in our lives! Any ways her uncle gary had a dallas cowboys shirt that he wore all the time and she saw one that was her size and just HAD to have it any ways we took some pics today and here they are.










2 comments:

Christine said...

She's so pretty. I remember I commented on your myspace page about these pics. I'm sorry, I didn't know your god dad passed away. I don't know if you mentioned it on myspace or not. Shows how much I pay attention.

Liz said...

Aww how cute is she! Thanks for adding my blog to your list!

~Liz
www.AGiveawayADay.blogspot.com